Enquiries, Suggestions and Complaints
If you have any enquiries, suggestions or complaints on our services, you may contact us through the following channels:
- To call our 24-Hour Enquiry Hotline at (852) 2392 2922 to listen to the pre-recorded messages on our services
- To contact the respective offices of various services during office hours
- For suggestions or complaints, please call the Departmental Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2398 5649* during office hours.
In Writing to the Departmental Customer Service Manager
- By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail : Room 1720, Trade and Industry Tower, 3 Concorde Road, Kowloon City, Hong Kong
- By Fax : (852) 2787 7422
*Telephone conversations shall be recorded to ensure service quality. The recorded conversations will be kept for 90 days. Members of the public may request for conversations relevant to them recorded in 90 days on a CD, at a charge of $50 per CD.